"True artistic expression lies in conveying emotion."

"True artistic expression lies in conveying emotion."

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Feelin' Fruity | Fuji Superia 400

I haven't taken many photographs lately, and I haven't shot a roll of film in longer than I care to admit.  If not for the never-ending bag of mystery rolls, I wouldn't really have much to share here. Luckily, I continue to (slowly) forge through the bag of mystery film, and occasionally, blog the images here. I suppose the bright side to not shooting much lately, is that I'm getting a chance to catch up on processing.

Today's share is a roll of fresh Fujifilm Superia 400, shot on my trusty Nikon F100.

And since it's primarily comprised of a week's worth of produce and I'm in a bit of an emotional funk, we'll just call it "Feelin' Fruity".













Because....who doesn't come home from grocery shopping and photograph all of the produce?

Fujifilm Superia 400
Nikon F100
Lensbaby Edge 80 + Composer Pro
Processed and scanned by Dury's of Nashville on Noritsu


Until Next Time, 

xoxo- Leah





No comments:

Post a Comment