"True artistic expression lies in conveying emotion."

"True artistic expression lies in conveying emotion."

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

#TennesseeTuesday - Monochromatic Foggy Morning

Woke up to a thick, foggy morning one day last week, and after my morning taxiing of kids and whatnot, I went home, grabbed my camera, and set off to see what images I could capture before the fog lifted.  the following images are from that morning (some of them after the fog lifted), all of them taken within 3 miles of my house.















And if you ever wondered why the chicken crossed the road, it's still a mystery.  I asked, but couldn't get a straight answer out of them.

Technical Details:

Nikon D700
Nikon 28 2.8D | 50 1.4D
Lensbaby Composer Pro + Sweet 35 Optic

Until tomorrow-
xoxo Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment